Background

Friday, February 17, 2012

T.G.I.F

I am doing my Junior Year Internship and this week has just been ROUGH!
My kids have been acting CRAZY and I wish I could post a picture of this one boy because I finally captured the face that he always makes and it just sums up the boy in one picture!

With the craziness of school, I get overwhelmed...EASILY! However, my parents always know just the way to make feel better! On Valentine's Day, I had to meet up with them and they surprised me with Flowers in a Mason Jar and a SWEET card! That made my week! To say that I'm a daddy's girl is an understatement! I have the picture of me and him hugging(See Below)as the background on my phone because it just reminds me that I have a wonderful father who loves me a lot!

Today, I finally got to come home after two weeks of not being able to an d I couldn't wait for this day to be over! While at recess with my kiddos, I received a text message from my dad with a picture of a lemon pie. Made the day go by so much faster and I couldn't wait to get home!

Now onto a 4 day weekend(ish)! I still have my college classes on Monday and Tuesday but NO Elementary school till Wednesday:)!!!!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

P.S. My pictures aren't with the corresponding words because I am doing this post off my Blogger App and it doesn't let you do a whole lot of formatting:)

1 comment: